Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Play Day......






Yesterday, the sunshine and blue sky literally pulled me out of the house.

Original Plan : Yoga
New Plan : Atlanta Botanical Gardens

There are many different ways to practice yoga, both on the mat,
and off the mat.
Yesterday I practiced off the mat!

I grabbed my camera and loaded myself into the car for a great escape.

(The past 5 weeks of contractors and painters have really tested my patience.
I needed OUT.)

I always forget what a wonderful place the botanical gardens is (are?). I actually joined yesterday so there will be no excuses not to pop in from time to time. It's the perfect place to stop and enjoy the passing of seasons.

Tomorrow begins the Dalai Lama festival!

I'll take you with me in spirit!

XO - LA

No comments:

Post a Comment